Little Rock, AR
I Am A Creator. Experienced creative professional with a demonstrated history of working in the media, marketing, and advertising industry. Strong operations background skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Digital Strategy, WordPress, Media Relations, Web Design, Video Production, Content Marketing, and Social Media.
TruService Community Federal Credit Union – Little Rock, ARNovember 2019 to Present
- Develop short- and long-term marketing and business development plan working with management. Implement in coordination with the overall credit union strategic plan.
- Develop target list of potential membership, products, and services development activities based on strategic goals of the credit union. Devise and carryout an implementation schedule for same.
- Make recommendations on preparation of the marketing budget consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
- Design, develop, and implement marketing, membership, and community development programs for the credit union.
- Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members and potential members to improve product penetration consistent with the goals established by the board and management.
- Monitor results of all marketing efforts and goals.
- Create and design all media including digital, social media, TV commercial, LIVE web streaming, outdoor, and print media including but not limited to service materials, forms, promotional pieces, ad’s, web design, etc.
- Make recommendations for a credit union public relations plan to include facility presentations, board presentation, and member and staff educational needs and engagement opportunities.
- Prepare and conduct surveys necessary to accomplish goals, procedures associated with position duties.
- Actively participate in community events including local chambers, employer groups, and local entities to increase awareness of Tru Service and promote our mission of “here for you, here for the community”.
- Maintain the credit union’s website and other electronic media.
- Work with management to train/engage team members on cross-selling and marketing techniques.
- Knowledgeable of personal computers, software, desk top publishing and technology programs and equipment necessary to perform job requirements associated with marketing and development goals.
- Ensure regulatory compliance as it relates to development of products/services and delivery methods. Maintain awareness of the laws and regulations that may affect marketing and advertising within the credit union industry.
- Participate in on-going education including schools, seminars, online training etc
- Oversight of a marketing budget of $180,000
- Oversight of Marketing Assistant
Arkansas Marketing Manager Law Tigers
Law Tigers Motorcycle Injury Attorneys at Law – Little Rock, ARAugust 2018 to July 2019
- Launched the statewide market.
- Traveled the entire state and meet with all motorcycle shops and clubs on a routine schedule.
- Sponsored motorcycle clubs and events throughout the state.
- Responsible for all media relations and outdoor media.
- Started and maintained all Social Media accounts
- Negotiated brand deals and partnerships in the state
Group Travel Manager & Motorcycle Tourism
Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism – Little Rock, ARFebruary 2017 to August 2018Plan and implement group travel marketing. Speak at conferences and trade shows Provide group sales leads. Public relations. Tourism/Event Development International Tourism Sports Tourism Meetings and Conventions Manage group travel staff and budget. Develop promotional materials. Oversee Motorcycle Tourism efforts.
Tonic MediaMay 2010 to February 2017
- Advertising and marketing planning for client
- Responsible for PR and Media relations for clients
- Video Production
- Email Marketing
- Social Media strategy and execution
- Content marketing planning and execution
- Graphic design
- Print ads
- Media buys
Lindsey SoftwareMay 2010 to December 2010
- Participated in trade shows around the US
- Website management and design
- Email marketing
- Marketing and scheduling of software training classes
Station X, Internet TV Network – Little Rock, ARJanuary 2008 to May 2010
- Founder of Internet start up
- Business plan development
- Content creation
- Business Development
- Sponsorship deals
- Video production
- Website development
- PR and Media Relations
Collins Media – Little Rock, ARMay 2007 to January 2009
- Freelance graphic design
- Video production
- Website development
Promotions Manager, Production Manager
Equity Broadcasting Corporation – Little Rock, ARMay 2004 to April 2006
- Managed a staff of 20 editors, producers and talent.
- Managed commercial production for 119 station across the US.
- Managed all live production including Univision Spanish News in multiple markets.
- Managed all TV production gear and sets.
News Promotions Producer
iHeartMedia – Little Rock, AR2003 to 2004Promotions Producer FOX16/UPN 38
- Promotions videos and events for UPN 38.
- Nightly promotions production for Fox 16 News at 9.
- Helped launch Fox 16 News at 9.
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences2002 to 2003
- Graphic designer for university print department.t
- Print projects for university doctors.
- Research poster production for research projects.
Coordinator of Information Services
Arkansas Tech University – Tech, ArkansasJanuary 2000 to January 2002Develop concepts and produce marketing materials for student recruitment on time and within budget. Manage publications budget. Visit high schools and college fairs.
Submarine qualified and US Navy Scuba Diver
Bachelor of Art degree in Art
Arkansas Tech University – Tech, Arkansas1998